Saturday, October 22, 2005

We are the champions !



They have done it.

Mjällby will play in superettan next year.

Who could have believed that we could win 6 games of the 7 last?? Not me, I should admit. I thought it was over after the first 10 games of the season. It was impossible to come back from such a terrible situation. What Mjällby has performed is against the football statistics.

Thomas took 18 points in 7 games. Respect Mr Andersson.

The picture has been taken just after the game. Johan Svensson has played his best game of the season.

4 Comments:

At 23:55, Blogger FrenchMink said...

Sorry guys, I was on the other side of the planet this week-end, so I couldn't be at the game, not even through SMS because they use a different phone type there.

Unlike SuperMink, I kept some hope through the season (I'm the more optimist one of the Mink team), and it materialized.

Anyway, congrats to the team and to Thomas for this season's finish.

 
At 02:47, Blogger FrenchMink said...

Welcome to our little corner of the internet! /A

 
At 07:22, Blogger SuperMink said...

Thank you. Good to know that there is a mink in Hanö. Thank you also Dr Blauminken. We will continue. The target is to involve PresidentMink...

 
At 16:11, Blogger FrenchMink said...

You win a Carambar if you manage to get PresidentMink involved before the end of the year...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home