Monday, August 14, 2006

Some words with Jermaine Hue

Jermaine Hue in Sölvesborg downtown Monday morning


This morning Sölvesborg downtown (ah ah) I run into Jermaine Hue who was doing some windows shopping. He nicely answered to some questions.

Hello Jermaine, how are you?

- Good.

What about the game of yesterday?

- Well... not good.

You have played the last 15 minutes?

- Yes I entered at the... 72nd minutes I think. I didn´t see the ball so much. The ball was passing over me.

They played on Simon who went from back to the front?

- Yes exactly. In that condition it´s not easy for me. I am a number 10.

So you could be the Zidane of Mjällby!

- Yes (laughing). That is my role in the team. As a "number ten" I distribute the ball and, as I say, I play with short passes.

Will you play tonight with the B team?
- Yes and Daniel Ivanovski also.

Other subject, what about your first week here?

- Well .... it´s quiet and rainy. I should move to Solvesborg at the begining of the month.

On the blog Ze French Mink we got many visit from Jamaica. As a reggae boy you are followed over there.

- Ah? Is it Mosiah? He is a very good friend.

We go to see you tonight. Thank you.

- You are welcome. See you tonight.


Visit the reggaeboys´ homepage.
http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/

Reproduction of images from the Ze French Minks is not allowed without permission of the author.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home