Sunday, May 21, 2006

First win

First win of the 2006 season for MAIF, away against Jönköping Södra. 0-2, goal from Lindberg on a corner from Danne at the 54th, then goal from Eken served by Johan at the 72nd.

So now we've got 6 points and are 12th of the league, i.e. just above the mark for teams going down. Now I hope we've kissed that evil line good-bye for good. Although next week's game is away again to Trelleborg, 2nd of the SuperEttan and no lost games yet. Time for a first for them too? We'll see.

One thought though: I hope it won't be like last year where most victories were away and we got to see losses or draws at home. I want to see victories in Strandvallen! (yeah I know, I'm always bitching about something... ;-)

1 Comments:

At 06:36, Blogger SuperMink said...

Good. Let´s go the the MAIF fest now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home