Sunday, September 25, 2005

Congratulations MAIF

I've been away this week-end, but SuperMink kept me informed almost in real-time of MAIF's fantastic game. And the unfortunate (he he he...) defeat of Degerfors in the last minute (we know all too well how that feels). And Västra Frölunda lost too (he he he...). So we are now only 3 points away from being above the line.

I said in my previous post I was convinced we could win all the remaining games, and I still do. To all players: please continue like that. Please continue to make us proud.

A little bit of statistics from SuperEttan: Olsson is 3rd ex-aequo of the shooter's league with 12 goals this season. Dusan is also fairing quite ok in the keeper's league. We supporters are there no matter what and MAIF is a fair team too.
I.e. we have every reason to be in SuperEttan. This year, and next year just as well.

Forza MAIF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home